Lalaloopsy Party Supplies is one of the most popular kids’ birthday party themes of all times. So, if you were searching for Lalaloopsy Party Supplies you’ve landed on the right page.
Lalaloopsy Party Supplies – The Background
Lalaloopsy Party Supplies are based on Lalaloopsy, a line of American rag dolls. The dolls are made by MGA Entertainment. They were released in 2010 with the brand name Bitty Buttons. But shortly after the launch the name was changed to Lalaloopsy. They gained a lot of popularity just after the launch in the holiday season of 2010. Since then, a large number of big and small Lalaloopsy doll toys have been released.
Initially, eight rag dolls were released. Each of them was 12 inch tall. Each doll is based on a fictional theme, depending upon the day she is created, the fabric used for making the doll and her pet. The dolls are designed to teach the kids that everyone is unique; everything can be recycled and noting should be wasted. The tagline of the toy line is “Sew magical – Sew cute.”
- Pillow Featherbed – Pet: Sheep – Created on Festival of Sleep Day (January 3).
- Sahara Mirage – Pet: Camel – Created on Make Your Dream Come True Day (January 13).
- Swirly Figure Eight – Pet: Penguin – Created on World Penguin Day (January 20).
- Tippy Tumbelina – Pet: Swan – Created on Two-Two, or Tutu (February 2).
- Haley Galaxy – Pet: Alien – Created on Extraterrestrial Visitor Day (February 12).
- Lady Stillwaiting – Pet: Unicorn – Created on Tell a Fairytale Day (February 26).
- Ivory Ice Crystals – Pet: Bear – Created on Polar Bear Day (February 27).
- Jewel Sparkles – Pet: Persian Cat – Created on Jewel Day (March 13).
- Coral Sea Shells – Pet: Blowfish – Created on World Water Day (March 22).
- Misty Mysterious – Pet: Rabbit – Created on Houdini’s Birthday (March 24).
- Harmony B. Sharp – Pet: Cat – Created on International Theater Day (March 27).
- Peanut Big Top – Pet: Elephant – Created on April Fool’s day (April 1).
- April Sunsplash – Pet: Toucan – Created on National Find a Rainbow Day (April 3rd).
- Charlotte Charades – Pet: Invisible Dog – Created on International Moment of Laughter Day (April 14).
- Blossom Flowerpot – Pet: Butterfly – Created on Earth Day (April 22).
- Feather Tell-A-Tale – Pet: Totem Pole Bear – Created on Tell A Story Day (April 27).
- Dyna Might – Pet: Raccoon – Created on National Superhero Day (April 28).
- Mango Tiki Wiki – Pet: Pinapple Bird – Created on Play Your Ukulele Day (May 2).
- Ember Flicker Flame – Pet: Dalmatian – Created on International Firefighters Day (May 4).
- Rosy Bumps N Bruises – Pet: Bear – Created on International Nurses Day (May 12).
- Scarlet Riding Hood – Pet: Wolf – Created on Visit Your Relatives Day (May 18).
- Pickles B.L.T. – Pet: Hot Dog – Created on National Waiter and Waitress Day (May 21).
- Sir Battlescarred – Pet: Dragon – Created on End of the Middle Ages Day (May 29).
- Marina Anchors – Pet: Whale – Created on World Ocean Day (June 8).
- Toffee Cocoa Cuddles – Pet: Chocolate Dog – Created on National Hug Day (June 11).
- Alice in Lalaloopsyland – Pet: White Rabbit – Created on Red Rose Day (June 12).
- Pepper Pots ‘N’ Pans – Pet: Piggy – Created on Eat your vegetables day (June 17).
- Pix E. Flutters – Pet: Firefly – Created on Fairy Day (June 24).
- Sand E Starfish – Pet: Blowfish – Created on Swim a Lap Day (June 24).
- Teddy Honey Pot – Pet: Honey Bee – Created on Don’t Step on a Bee Day/Teddy Bears’ Picnic Day (July 10).
- Scoops Waffle Cone – Pet: Ice Cream Cone Cat – Created on National Ice Cream Day (July 19).
- Dot Starlight – Pet: Bird – Created on First man on the moon (July 20).
- Ace Fender Bender – Pet: Monkey : Created on Henry Ford’s Birthday (July 30).
- Prairie Dusty Trails – Pet: Cactus – Created on Annie Oakley’s Birthday (August 13).
- Cloud E Sky – Pet: Poodle – Created on National Be an Angel Day (August 22).
- Cinder Slippers – Pet: Mouse – Created on Be Late for Something Day (September 5).
- Peppy Pom Poms – Pet: Shih Tzu Dog – Created on National School Spirit Day (September 9).
- Patch Treasurechest – Pet: Parrot – Created on Talk like a pirate day (September 19).
- Confetti Carnivale – Pet: Cat – Created on Dress Up Day (September 21).
- Forest Evergreen – Pet: Beaver – Created on Lumberjack Day (September 26).
- Sunny Side Up – Pet: Chick – Created on Old Farmers Day (October 12).
- Berry Jars ‘N’ Jam – Pet: Cow – Created on Old Farmers Day (October 12).
- Bea Spells-A-Lot – Pet: Owl – Created on Dictionary Day (October 16).
- Spot Splatter Splash – Pet: Zebra – Created on International Artist Day/Picasso’s B-day (October 25).
- Kat Jungle Roar – Pet: Lion – Created on National Wildlife Day (October 29).
- Holly Sleighbells – Pet: Reindeer – Created on National Mistletoe Day (December 1).
- Snowy Fairest – Pet: Squirrel – Created on Eat a Red Apple Day (December 1).
- Crumbs Sugar Cookie – Pet: Mouse – Created on National Cookie Day (December 4).
- Suzette La Sweet – Pet: Poodle Dog – Created on National Pastry Day (December 9).
- Mittens Fluff ‘N’ Stuff – Pet: Polar Bear – Created on First day of winter (December 21).
- Mint E Stripes – Pet: Dog – Created on National Candy Cane Day (December 26).
The Lalaloopsy doll line won the “Large Doll” category award in the People’s Play Awards in November 2010. And the very next day the line was featured in Live with Regis and Kelly, an American television program.
Little girls love dolls. And they just adore Lalaloopsy dolls. So, if the birthday of your doll is around the corner, celebrating it with Lalaloopsy Party Supplies is a great idea.
Lalaloopsy Party Supplies – The Options
You may select Basic Party Pack from our Lalaloopsy Party Supplies which includes all the stuff you need for 8 guests. Or you may go with the Deluxe Party Pack from our Lalaloopsy Kids Party Supplies that has much more items than the Lalaloopsy Basic Pack. The Lalaloopsy deluxe pack is also for 8 guests. If you need favor boxes as well, I would suggest you to choose the combination of Deluxe Party Pack & 8 Favor Boxes from our Lalaloopsy Kids Birthday Party Supplies as it would cost you much more if you purchase them separately. If you think that the number of guests may exceed 8 you should consider Lalaloopsy Party Pack Add-On as it contains extra items for the extra guests. You may order Lalaloopsy Party Favor Boxes separately as well.
I’ve personally used Lalaloopsy Party Supplies for my kid’s birthday and through my personal experience I would recommend it to all Lalaloopsy fans.
Lalaloopsy fans will adore our Lalaloopsy Party Supplies.